As the dog tries to break free, a rattlesnake latches on to him and bites him five times.
Ilovemydogsomuch claims that while German Shorthaired Pointer Toad was playing outside not far from his Kuna, Idaho home, he came across a rattlesnake.
A rattlesnake grabbed him and repeatedly smelt the poor dog before grabbing him.
The owner of the company, Fritz Brownell, told KTVB, “As I got up to him, I saw a snake cartwheeling in the air, and when I kept him between me and the snake, big mistake, there were many snakes.”
Toad began bleeding from his lips and epoxies when his owners rushed him to the war horse because the venom had already begun to take effect.
He had been bit on his frontal left leg and both sides of his face, the stagehands quickly examined him to find out. He grew uncontrollably as the towerer administered an antidote.
Despite his owners’ dire predictions, he managed to survive. As Toad heals, his owners are advising pet owners to be cautious around any areas where rattlesnakes may be present.
Idaho Fish and Game claims that it is currently fashionable to keep your kids on a leash while taking a stroll in the desert or foothills.